BTP is an energetic, highly skilled team of architects and design professionals based near Manchester. Established in 1947, we offer specialist expertise in a wide variety of building types and are leaders in housing design, building reuse and conservation. We offer innovative, intelligent and robust design solutions for every aspect of the built environment.
Our vision is to design for use and quality of space. We believe that good design should reflect the client brief along with its occupants' expectations, whilst producing high quality, low maintenance and robust schemes.
BTP led a programme of repair works across two phases for this Grade II listed Church in Over, Winsford. Designed originally by renowned local architect John Douglas in 1867, the
BTP were appointed as architects on a project for Wiggett Homes to design and deliver 10 luxury private homes on Brinnington Road in Stockport. Overlooking Warth Meadow in Stockport, the
BTP has just completed work on a large court house in the heart of Birmingham city centre. We were appointed as lead designer and architect to provide an additional 12 hearing
BTP was appointed by Rochdale Borough Council to refurbish and restore two Grade II listed houses, originally designed by famous local architect, Edgar Wood. BTP delivered the refurbishment works as
BTP has transformed a Grade II listed building on Chestergate in the centre of Macclesfield into six modern apartments for client Onward Housing. Armitage Construction were builders on the development which