BTP has just completed work on a large court house in the heart of Birmingham city centre.
We were appointed as lead designer and architect to provide an additional 12 hearing rooms, more modern public space and 19 new rooms for the judiciary at Priory Court by ISG.
The scheme is part of BTP’s ongoing work with national fit-out and refurbishment contractor ISG.
Priory Court is part of a bigger project by the Ministry of Justice to bring together all of Birmingham’s courts and tribunals for the first time under the Government’s wider £1 billion reform and modernisation of the justice system.
Simon Dennis, Project Architect and Associate at BTP said: “We have worked in partnership with ISG to fulfil the brief, creating high quality modern hearing rooms and judicial accommodation while overcoming the challenges of working inside an operational court building.”
"The hearing rooms and judicial accommodation are an excellent example of a modern “fit for purpose” justice centre."Regional Tribunal Judge Rhead
BTP led a programme of repair works across two phases for this Grade II listed Church in Over, Winsford. Designed originally by renowned local architect John Douglas in 1867, the
BTP were appointed as architects on a project for Wiggett Homes to design and deliver 10 luxury private homes on Brinnington Road in Stockport. Overlooking Warth Meadow in Stockport, the
BTP has just completed work on a large court house in the heart of Birmingham city centre. We were appointed as lead designer and architect to provide an additional 12 hearing
BTP was appointed by Rochdale Borough Council to refurbish and restore two Grade II listed houses, originally designed by famous local architect, Edgar Wood. BTP delivered the refurbishment works as
BTP has transformed a Grade II listed building on Chestergate in the centre of Macclesfield into six modern apartments for client Onward Housing. Armitage Construction were builders on the development which