We were appointed as architects leading a programme of repairs and conversion of the 19th century building into community housing apartments.
The three storey Co-operative Hall built in 1880 served the expanding community in Longridge during the latter half of the 19th century. The building originally contained a savings bank, reading room and library in addition to shops and stores. Concerts and entertainment were also held in the Hall which could accommodate up to 800 people.
We were appointed to prepare a development study for the building in 2003. We found a building only partially used at ground floor level, with the fabric in serious decay. Our work therefore initially focused on a condition survey outlining repair work, then developing our Client's brief to convert the upper floors into affordable housing providing 16 two bedroomed apartments on the first and second floors of the building.
BTP were lead architects on a project to regenerate a derelict site in Runcorn to provide 18 modern new affordable homes. The site is on The Ridgeway in Runcorn and close
More Burleydam families can look forward to a future living in the village thanks to BTP's design of new affordable rented homes just a stone's throw from Grade II listed
BTP led a programme of repair works across two phases for this Grade II listed Church in Over, Winsford. Designed originally by renowned local architect John Douglas in 1867, the
BTP were appointed as architects on a project for Wiggett Homes to design and deliver 10 luxury private homes on Brinnington Road in Stockport. Overlooking Warth Meadow in Stockport, the
BTP has just completed work on a large court house in the heart of Birmingham city centre. We were appointed as lead designer and architect to provide an additional 12 hearing