We were appointed as full service architects on the renovation of the existing market square and Victorian market hall in Cheadle following an architectural competition. The project was to provide listed building consent, planning and building regulations and conservation strategy and repair advice. The design incorporated renovation of the existing market square and Victorian market hall. The project received Lottery Heritage funding.
BTP led a programme of repair works across two phases for this Grade II listed Church in Over, Winsford. Designed originally by renowned local architect John Douglas in 1867, the
BTP were appointed as architects on a project for Wiggett Homes to design and deliver 10 luxury private homes on Brinnington Road in Stockport. Overlooking Warth Meadow in Stockport, the
BTP has just completed work on a large court house in the heart of Birmingham city centre. We were appointed as lead designer and architect to provide an additional 12 hearing
BTP was appointed by Rochdale Borough Council to refurbish and restore two Grade II listed houses, originally designed by famous local architect, Edgar Wood. BTP delivered the refurbishment works as
BTP has transformed a Grade II listed building on Chestergate in the centre of Macclesfield into six modern apartments for client Onward Housing. Armitage Construction were builders on the development which