Our design created converted office space within a Grade II listed office building in Deansgate, Manchester.
The project focused on providing converted office space within the listed building to provide sub division of spaces, new kitchen and sanitary facilities and provide disabled access to two levels within the building.
The scheme removed crude alterations to the entrance area including the existing main staircase (installed 1980s) to enable blocked windows to be opened up, and aesthetically improve the space as a main entrance to the offices. The replacement staircase is a sympathetic but contemporary intervention to create a sense of openness.
The new sub-division of spaces provided a level of self-contained office accommodation necessary for the client's day to day operation. A frameless glass system of internal walls was used to retain the sense of volumes particularly in rooms with high significance plasterwork ceilings and cornices.
BTP led a programme of repair works across two phases for this Grade II listed Church in Over, Winsford. Designed originally by renowned local architect John Douglas in 1867, the
BTP were appointed as architects on a project for Wiggett Homes to design and deliver 10 luxury private homes on Brinnington Road in Stockport. Overlooking Warth Meadow in Stockport, the
BTP has just completed work on a large court house in the heart of Birmingham city centre. We were appointed as lead designer and architect to provide an additional 12 hearing
BTP was appointed by Rochdale Borough Council to refurbish and restore two Grade II listed houses, originally designed by famous local architect, Edgar Wood. BTP delivered the refurbishment works as
BTP has transformed a Grade II listed building on Chestergate in the centre of Macclesfield into six modern apartments for client Onward Housing. Armitage Construction were builders on the development which